Friday, May 15, 2015

MY QUEST FOR NEFERTITI


My latest book!  Don't miss it because I devote an entire chapter to the DNA of the royal mummies and make it easy to understand with a brief tutorial.  I also explain the rare alleles of the autosomal DNA in the extended family of Tutankhamun and where they can be found outside of Egypt. It's quite fascinating, really, and more than a little mysterious.  I think it's important that persons with an interest in Egyptology begin to get a better handle on how all that works because it's a new facet of the field and isn't going to go away. At least I hope not! There are so many things in “My Quest For Nefertiti” that aren't discussed in any other book about the Amarna Era. You may never view the royal family at the end of the 18th Dynasty in the same way again.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Quest-Nefertiti-Marianne-Luban/dp/0972952489/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431752094&sr=8-2&keywords=Marianne+Luban

No comments: